Tuesday 28 October 2008

Video: Donny Goines - Can't Fit in My Shoes

expr:id=='"post-" + data:post.id'>


Donny Goines - Can't Fit In My Shoes [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] from Restless Films on Vimeo.

This is a video from an artists that's up and coming but doing his thing...i wanna know what u guys think of this as Londons very own Dj Snips produced it....shout 2 the Poisonous Poets...mp3 after the jump

Donny Goines Says:

"This is the second single I'm releasing from my debut album "Minute
After Midnight" (Executive Prod. by Dame Grease) which is dropping
this December. It's titled "Can't fit in my Shoes" and is Prod. by DJ
Snips from London. The video is directed by Court Dunn. Any support
would be GREATLY appreciated. Much love and God Bless."

Click here 4 an mp3 of the tune mutha luvaz..

No comments: