Thursday 31 July 2008

Got Beef? - Exclusive Mystro Addresses F.D.T. Rumours

expr:id=='"post-" + data:post.id'>

Exclusive Interview on Alchemy Radio w/Lady G where MysDiggi talks about the music biz as well as the reason behind the F.D.T. Ep out on Beer&Rap real soon!!
Click here2get the dirt....all i can say is at least he gave him a chance2apologise....those who disagree can go do this...or this... U Fass!!


Bonus: Oh and just in case u thought the image up top was a photo shop job

Related: U Live&U Learn Video directed by Ian Gamester

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need you!
I need a daily news blogger to help me running this blog. Knowledge of the WordPress platform is required.
If you think you have what it takes, send an email to nextcom2@gmail.com with some test posts, something about you and why you want the position. I will check all the mail and I will contact the person directly.
So, if you are interested in becoming a music blogger and if you think you got what it takes, send me a mail.
Good luck!

THE VIBE SOURCE

www.vibesource.wordpress.com